Jan 1, 2011

NEW YEAR WISH 2011



FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO! ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
OMG ~ the time is passing day by day. IS TOO FAST! have anything or any magic can low down the speed of time? Everything is in and out too fast. I feel like we just pass 2010 not 2011.
but nvm ... New year new wish ... you have 3 new wishes for the whole year of 2011.
If that's real, I wish....

1 ! The first thing I wish that 2012 is not the end of the world! Because I still have a lots of thing haven do or try yet. I don't want die when I was only 19 years old. a TEENAGER. NO WAY! I still wanna to Marry a guy who love me more than himself, I still wanna to buy my dream car mini cooper or harmer, I still wanna to live in Australia for few years, I still wanna to become a international model. Hope I do. teehee. and many many more.

2 ! The second wish is I will get a good result in SPM!!!! 
without study! haha xD. Is impossible. But I will study hard,work hard and try my best. I won't let YOU! ya , is YOU  to bully me and my parents anymore. I'll make to YOU respect me and beg me for something, Someday! I WILL!  You this bustard! calm down Sizo .... hmmm
3 ! & lastly...I wish that....blablalalalalalalalalalalalalala.  sorry that I can't tell you because this is SECRET. teehee. 讲了会不灵.

Is the time I need to...no is I MUST! I must throw away & delete all my bad memories in 2010. Fall in love with the asshole, no study for life, no target for life, no money, no A for result, non-stop shopping and spend a lots of $MONEY$ that I saving about 1 years. I need to control myself, and start saving now. wuuwuu ~ T.T. Work hard Sizo! you can do it!

The first step I doing is press Delete. [ deleting.... loading ......... ]  You have DELETED all the bad memories in 2010. click RELOAD. WOOHU ~ a new me!!!
Now 2011/1/1  2.09a.m. is the time I start mynew life. WELCOME TO MY NEW LIFE , 2011!



希望2010年的衰运走开,2011年的好运过来。我们一起加油吧!加油加油加油!GAMBATEH!