Mar 8, 2011

SANCTUM





SANCTUM 
The greatest movie ever! The sanctum movie is about miracle touch within an underwater world. Sanctum, this movie show that people live in underwater cave divers over a dangerous expedition to the largest, most breathtaking and the very least reachable cavern system on the planet. When a tropical thunderstorm pushes them deep down into the caverns, they have to struggle raging water, dangerous terrain and creeping panic while they try to find an unknown escape path to the ocean. Can they stay alive, or will they be stuck for good? find yourself.

& this movie director Alister Grierson and executive producer James Cameron [also Avatar & Titanic originator].

I believe I can swim , I believe I can swim ~
I
what's going on ?
I'm so sexy !
can you see that ....
Let's  fly ...

Check this out !