Jan 11, 2011

A GUY MAKE ME SPEECHLESS


Why why why ? I have a thousand million million million million of WHY in my mind. Is going to PECAH soon. Am i look ugly or scary? AM I ? haix ~ Okay. Let me explain. I knew a boy. He's huge but shy. That's not the point. The point is... he keep keep keep keep keep..... don't dare to talk to me! Almost 2 weeks. What I'm trying to sk is WHY he don't dare to talk with me ??? If he don't talk to other girls just like me, I can catch it. But ... he just don't talk to me ONLY. I saw he talk to other girls. & I'm the ONLY one special girl he don't dare to talk. Is that insane ? If he's shy, never mind. I initiate say HI to him. I sit beside him and ask him don't be so shy, be normal man. After that, I say come on lets chat something. but You know what he say. " What... what you wanna chat with me ? I don't know what to say.... I really don't know .... ". I stun there for a while and say nvm (smile), then I walk away. Okay. I apologize him cos he don't know what to talk. So ... Today, I take a deep deep deep breath. I walk in front of him & talk to him words by words out from my mouth. You know what he done to me. We haven't say more than 10 words, he run away from me. Just run away without bye.  OMG ! What the hell is that. WOW ~ Can you believe ?! Who can explain to me ? A girl like me initiate talk to you guys, will you run away from me ? No right! but he..... I stun there for few sec.... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... Am i dreaming ? He's the only guy who run away from me. F words. Stupid XXX ! Stupid stupid stupid. I don't wanna talk to he, I mean YOU anymore. YOU make me so so MOODY , SAD & TIRED ! Is not the first time I make the first move talk to you. You not the first time treat me like this .... I'M SICK OF IT ! enough. speechless. I have nothing to say. Stop thinking about him & the stupid reason. ishhhh ~