Dec 28, 2010

ME BIRTHDAY

 MY BIG DAY !






I'm so super duper happy today =D. I'm not so happy firstly, because half of my girl's friends is not attend.& i worry that hav no one come to my birthday. Even my 2 best frinds. Daniel Heng ffk me agian. But nvm, I still have MiaoBabe Min is attended and those 38, funny, handsome boy's frinds. Liew Xian Jiong ,Hervey Lim ,Lim Theng Loo ,Chai Min Limn ,Jack Teoh ,Wong Weng Hock ,Tissue Zai ,King Jiat ,Shao Yang Chan ,Cheng Wei Kien , che yao, Hervey's 2 handsome cousin [TWIN long&feng] , & the Q malay guy [This is the first time I meet him]. Thank you guys. Especially Cheng How just came bck from TAIWAN with his cute bracers..haha xD.
I'm so glad to have you guys to accompany me celebrate my 17 years old birthday. & gave me a lots of happy sweet memories. 

BEST FRIENDS 4EVER!  ♥ YOU GUYS SO MUCH ~! muacksz 

and also hervey, my shortbert fetch me home. love him so much ^^


PIC TIME
me & lao po [ miao ]

XJ & KJ  [2 emo guys]

i love shortbert !
cheng & miao lao po
funny Theng loo
me & Jack

shabu shabu
W.W.Hock, Wei Kien, SY &Theng Loo
my black forest birthday cake
Thanks for miao LAO PO buy me a piece of cake. I'm so happy =D 
yum yum ~ tasty  

WK, Jack, KJ, W.Kien, Che Yao, T.Loo, Cheng, Limn , Xj & ME
lao po &  KJ
me & chee yao

The Q malay guy, thanks for your special  flower. Is smelly.

KISSER xD teehee

  
 my leng leng lao po

AND LAST 
I must thank is MO MO PARADISE ! YOU MUST TRY IT BEFORE YOU DIE! Is cheap! adult RM25, Child RM12.5 ( I guess).Their food is fresh especially those fresh red meets! 一级棒! I LOVE IT ! & Their floor is clean and also toilets. &  the point is you can eat how much you like , you can, until you vomit.haha. and the best part is their hav air-cons.Bcos I hate HOT. NO hot in mylife! nonononononononono! I cnt tahan HOT, HOT is making me sweat and sticky. yuk ~

I really have a lots of fun today. Lastly, THANK YOU GUYS! 
feel sleepy now. tata ! good night ^^

THE END