Feb 6, 2011

Thailand Part 1

airplane
SAWADIKAP !  Thailand I'm coming. I'm so tired. I woke up on 5 am to prepare all the staff until 7 am. Clothes, bags, cosmetic, camera, shoes and bla bla bla. & the most useful thing is... sun block. Teehee. I think i need to recommend the sun block. It has highest UVA & UVB protection. It has SPF130 pa+++. Super block. Just RM25 and free 400ml of aluminium water bottle. Is so cheap.

First day, we going to Bangkok. Once we arrival Bangkok, We went to the famous Erawan Shrine Four Face Buddha.  After that, I saw the Mister.MC. He look so different. & his burger have pork! I LOVE PORK! samurai pork burger. Yummy.
my cousin and my parents.
I went to GAYSORN to shopping. All branded. It just similar to starhill. Louis Vuitton, Cannel, Prada, Ferragamo and ext.


me & my mum. my cute mama.
DAY 2 

After breakfast, we went to Damnoensaduack Floating Market which is routinely crowed with hundred of vendors & purchasers floating in their small rowing boats and selling & buying their food or things. You can ask for discount if you buying bags or hats. If you go after 9 am, it will traffic jam. I been stuck there for half and hour.

Thailand famous fruit -  mango.
In the afternoon, we visited the Safari World, Thailand greatest open zoo and leisure park. Where wild animals like zebras, deer, giraffes, tigers, lion and bears prowl freely in commune with nature. and also there have some show about animals such as our cutties dolphins, pig show, lion show, stunts show and ext.

this is the first time I saw pig . so clever & cute but smelly.
The first time me see lion. Feel that lion scared ppl more thn ppl scared lion. lol
how brave is that girl.
stupid sombong camel !  == ''''
Then we transfer to Pattaya. At night, we join the famous "Female Impersonator" shown at Alcazar. They have a angel face, white skin, smooth hair and sexy evil body. Is almost perfect. But my tour guide told us they just have less thn 40 years to life. How poor is that. So, me recommend this show. You must must MUST see! RM 80 ++ something. Is a great show.  It also make me confuse that those person who were performing is He or She.
white skin, long legs, big eyes, long smooth hair. OMG
slim shape.
how pretty he/she is .
beautiful
killer
can you see that. He/She is trying to use his/her fake XX to kill the man. haha. xD
He/She is catching my horny hand. lol
Is time to enjoy my Pattaya night. Tata. 

Upload Thailand Part 2 soon.