Jan 16, 2011

SHOPPING DAY


I went with my parents to have a bloody shopping at KLCC, today. xD They having CNY sale. Everything is so cheap. But this is the last day of sale If I'm not mistake. lol. We buy a lots of things & my brothers too. He almost spend my mom one thousand something. Polo 3 or 4 t-shirt, 2 shoes, 2 Levis jeans and more more more. OMG. I'm so Jealous. But I'm going to Korea anyway. My stupid bra bra can't go because he's going to take his final exam. Haha xD. Bra bra is the nick name I use to call my brother. How cute it is. Teehee. Btw I'm so happy that my mum bought me a sun block & water sleeping mask from LANEIGE. Is a Korea brand. This is the first time I use it. I hope that can help me to watery my skin. Bcos my pity dying face have no more thn 0.001liter of water. I think.  All of the water in side my face become OIL! I wanna to have a baby watery skin. wuu ~ (T.T). I will tell you guys the effect when I used. And also, my mom bought me 3 new bra. I love it so much especially the bra with the cute charming stars. I love you mom ! I spend RM200 ++ , Bra Bra RM 1000++, Daddy RM 200 +, MOM RM 700 ++ .......... Total 3 thousand something. Oh My God. My daddy will going crazy to see my mum credit card's bil. lol.  I will upload photo soon.


LANEIGE sun block. RM 85.

free note book.
my QQ little BRA  ...


The next thing I wanna to say is thanks for my dearest friends, SY & SY's wife. Thanks for the Famous Amos. I love it so much. I'm eating the chocolate. Teehee. yum yum . And the 2 little bear. It is SO sosososososo cute. And also Suki.. Jack's wife. =) I Love the thing you bought for me. It is so nice. I will wear it where ever I go.  I love you so much. mwahh. Thanks for the everything once again. I love you guys.

my favorite Famous Amos & Ferrero.

I love this so much.  LOVE SUKI !

SLEEPY. night night everyone.